The excitement and buzz around Jawan has reached another peak after is second day. SRK looks perfect in the film as the actor is aging like a fine wine. The film collected ₹129 crores worldwide on its first day and fans are very excited to watch this film.
Not only in India, but people across the globe are excited about the film. Day 2’s collection have not been revealed yet but it is expected that the film will cross ₹200 crores mark.
Jawan has a talented star cast of Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupati, Sanya Malhotra, Deepika Padukone, Rishi Dogra etc.
This action packed film also has a social message for the society which makes the film a complete package.
Even Kangana Ranaut took to her Instagram and penned down a beautiful note for SRK praising his film.
Apart from the superhit acting, this film features impactful and intense dialogues which leave a mark on the audience.
Below are the film’s 12 best dialogues that are sure to blow your mind!
- . “Ek bank jo sirf ₹40,000 ke liye ek gareeb kisan ko uski jaan lene par majboor kardeta hai, usi bank ne tumhare dad ke ₹40,000 crore yunhi maaf kardiye.”
- “RATHORE, VIKRAM RATHORE…naam toh suna hoga!”
- “Main kaun hoon?”
- “Jab main VILLAIN banta hun na toh mere saamne koi bhi HERO tik nahi sakta.”
- “…Chahiye toh ALIA BHATT, par umar mein thodi choti hai.”
- “Bete ko hath lagaane se pehle BAAP se baat kar.”
- “Jail mein aadmi tere hain, par ye jail meri auraton ka hai.”
- “Ek aadmi aur 6 ladkiyaan nahin, ek aadmi aur 6,000 ladkiyaan hain. It’s an ARMY, sir.”
- “TV pe SIMBA tha, ye MUFASA hai. Jo TV pe tune dekha tha wo SHER KA BACHA tha, ye khud SHER hai.”
- “All work and no joy will make handsome a dull boy.”
- “Panch ghante chalne wali mosquito coil ke liye kitne sawaal karte ho…lekin panch saal tak apni SARKAAR chunte waqt ek SAWAAL nahi karte, kuch nahi poochte.”
- “Santa Claus?”