Shweta Bachchan Nanda who is the daughter of Bollywood’s Big B; Amitabh Bachchan is known for her fashion label MXS and her debut novel ‘Paradise Towers’. But do you know Miss junior Bachchan is a big fan of Aamir Khan? She did not love Aamir’s acting and was his huge fan but was also lucky enough to make Aamir realise it. Hence Aamir would write a letter to her on every birthday.
Also Shweta is a fan of Badshah Salman Khan too, and she loved him more after the release of his film ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’. In Fact she was crazy for the cap trend which says ‘Friend’ and she made Abhishek bring the same cap for her.
Not only this, but her brother Abhishek Bachchan has also revealed that once Shweta made him hire and drive a limousine to attend performances by both Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan.
Though Shweta herself is from a great and bollywood family background, still she couldn’t resist living all the fan moments just like we do. We are sure we all have such memories in which we know at times how crazy we become for our favourite actors and celebrities.
Do you also have any such memory?
Read More Scoops:
- When Bollywood’s Dream Girl Hema Malini Praised Allu Arjun
- “Makers Would Remove Me From A Film…”, Sonam Bajwa On Getting Sidelined In Pollywood
- Filmfare Award Winner Kruti Mahesh Is The Choreographer Behind Godday Godday Chaa’s Bhangra Track
- Times When The Talented Filmmaker Jagdeep Sidhu Did Stand-Up
- When Bigg Boss 13 Fame Shehnaaz Gill Faced Body-Shaming Inside The House