Who doesn’t love an overdose of romance and care in their relationships? And, that feeling only gets stronger for many when Valentine’s week is at its highest peak! The key to a happy and strong relationship is how well you can understand your partner and give them the space they need to stay as who they are and promises.
So, for this Promise Day, we are here to give you some modern heartfelt wishes, messages and quotes that you can share with your loved ones to let them know your unconditional love for them.
Modern Promises To Make In A Relationship And Solidify Your Bond Now!
1. I promise to be your partner in the exercises.
2. I promise to be your co-pilot, your navigator, and to bring snacks on our road trip through life.
3. I promise to try things, even though I am sure I will not like them, just because you say, ‘Try this!’.
4. I promise not to watch the next episode without you.
5. I promise to remember important days which include our relationship anniversary, birthdays, proposed days and others.
6. I promise I will never lie to you or try to hide anything from you.
7. I promise I’ll cook your favorite food whenever you have mood swings.
8. I promise I will never look at any other girl/boy apart from you.
9. I promise to become your helping hand if you need me to.
10. I promise to become your shoulder if you need to shed a tear.
11. I promise to truly listen to you(not pretend but really listen to what you have to say, without intervening).
12. I promise to tell you things and call you out even when you don’t want to hear them(for your own benefit).
13. I promise to remind you how much I love you all the time.
14. I promise to not hold on to an argument longer than necessary.
15. I want your worst—give me your bad hair days, your long commutes, your burnt coffee, lost keys, splashed shoes, annoying coworkers, lost receipts, broken copiers, give me yours every day, and I will give you my love to make it alright.
We’re sure that these beautiful promises will help you to make your relationship beautiful. And one last thing that each and everyone needs to keep in kind is the fact that promises are made to work upon, not to just say out loud.