Yo Yo Honey Singh Breaks Silence On the Kidnapping, And Assaulting Allegations Calls Them ‘Baseless And False’

Recently, several reports surfaced online claiming that the rapper and singer Yo Yo Honey Singh allegedly assaulted and kidnapped a Mumbai-based event organizer. Since then, fans have been waiting for Honey Singh’s response. However, the rapper has broken the silence on the issue and called the allegations ‘baseless.’ 

Later on Thursday night, Yo Yo Honey Singh posted a statement on his official Instagram handle to answer these allegations. 

ALSO READ: Once known As Mafia Mundeer, Where Is Honey Singh Gang Now?

He wrote, “The complaint and the allegations are false and baseless. There is no connection or agreement between my company or the complainant which the media is showing since morning.

I was engaged for the Mumbai Show through a company named Tribevibe which is a reputed company and a sister concern of Bookmyshow. I did my performance for whatever time the permission was there for.

Rest all such allegations are false and an attempt to tarnish my image.

My Legal Team is already working to file a defamation case against such miscreants.”

For those who are unaware, Vivek is the event organizer and the owner of the Festivina Music Festival. The complainant asserted that Yo Yo Honey Singh allegedly assaulted him due to the festival’s cancellation. On April 15, Festivina’s alleged music festival Yo Yo Honey Singh 3.0, hosted by Vivek, was scheduled to take place at the MMRDA Grounds in BKC. 

ALSO READ: Yo Yo Honey Singh To Appear On Shehnaaz’s Talk Show ‘Desi Vibes With Shehnaaz Gill’

According to the festival’s owner, he visited the venue on the event day and fought over not getting paid. Raman decided to cancel the event after the argument. He claimed in his complaint that the Punjabi singer and his crew became extremely enraged following the cancellation and allegedly attacked him. Raman has also stated in his complaint that the singer and his team kidnapped him and took him to the JW Marriott in Sahar, Mumbai. There, he was physically abused and suffered serious injuries.

However, the police is checking the complaint, but no FIR has yet been filed in the case.

Share on: