THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We save your personal information from your interaction with us be it on emails, direct messages, comments or texts.
- We automatically collect the information about your internet connection, current device, IP address, time zone, browser plugin details, and browser type. Other than this, we collect the information about the browser you use to visit or use the website, time spent browsing on Kiddaan (Kiddaan.com), page response time, clicks, and the pages you viewed.
- This information and collected data help us know the preference of Earth users and availability of content which needs adult consent to the users.
- Directly and automatically collected information includes usage detail, IP Address, information through cookies and other technologies.
THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- We collect and save your account information which includes your full name, email address, user id, postal code, password, gender and contact number.
- As already mentioned, your preferences are saved by us. For instance your time zone, or preferred language.
- Your actions for example likes, comments, shares, favourites and more are known to us. Any other information on your account can also be saved and used.
- Your activity on the internet including your last search and selected answers are recorded.
- Your history with us which include the time span you have been using our services from and which advertisements and stories attracted you the most.
- Your preferences or answers as you participate in our polls, quizzes, surveys or contests.
- The comments or likes you share on our services might be used by any one and who solely are responsible for that.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- We at Kiddaan (Kiddaan.com) have access to information about your device that you use to use or visit our services, no matter you are registered or not with us.
- We keep the information about your area, traffic, clicks, time zone, preferred language and more saved that you access through us.
- Information and data about your internet connection, using device, IP address, browsing platform, operating system, device type, telephone number and network connection is save the with us.
- Sometime we also so may have the metadata or information (photow, videos, audios & personal contact list) save in your mobile phones or devices which you use to visit or use our services.
- The uniform resource locator (URL) of the last web page that you visited before visiting or using our service is also recorded.
- The unique mobile device identifier or IDs of other devices is secured with us which is used to recognize you when you visit us again. Advertising companies use these IDS for the purpose to analysing the performance of the ads fixed and showing you the ones you are more interested in.
- Your activity on the website is recorded like your searches, domain name, result selected, and time spent on our platform.
- We and the third parties we are in collaboration with might use your information cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, IDs, or other forms of technologies to store and collect information about you.
According to Wikipedia, HTTP cookies are small blocks of data created by a web server while a user is browsing a website and placed on the user’s computer or other device by the user’s web browser. Cookies are placed on the device used to access a website, and more than one cookie may be placed on a user’s device during a session.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- The information that we save about you is used to know you better so that we can serve with what exactly you like. It also helps us to improove and analyse the content we provide to our users.
- To avoid frauds and fake accounts, we prefer to keep a check on your identity so that there is no harm to us or you.
- Make us and our advertisers aware about your likes which help us show you ads which you’d like.
- Generate and review reports to analyse the user base and service usage patterns.
- We may or may not share your information with our advertisers, subsidiaries, and team.
- We may help the third parties to know about your preferences so that they can advertise accordingly and in favour of maximum choices.
- Your information is shared with networks which help us reach out to you for pop ups, notification, emails and more.
- We will/have to share the information about or collected from you if some legal aur authority needs it for any kind of investigation to comply with any legal action or process.
- If you log in or register with us using your social media handles like Facebook, then your account details are automatically saved which are used to recognize you and figure out your preferences.
- We may share your data with third parties or businesses with your prior consent.
- We send you pop ups, emails or notifications, if you subscribe to your regular updates, newsletter or anything. And you can easily unsubscribe to all this from your email preference settings.
- The data and information we save about or collect from you is secured with us, but if you still find anything to talk about you can directly contact Kiddaan (Kiddaan.com)
- Your information with us is secured so that noone can misuse is and have unauthorised access on it. Your data is encrypted and protected by firewall.
- We keep your data and information about you secured, but you need to keep your information safe and avoid sharing it with anyone.
- Your data or information about you that we save or collect is retained till it’s required. Later, we might use it sometimes to use your data to analyse, research or to make reports.
- Ideally you should be 18 years or above to register or use or visit our website Kiddaan (Kiddaan.com). If under 18, you must use the website under the supervision of your parents or any adult guardian.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
In case we find any action which is harmful or not following the terms & conditions of Kiddaan (Kiddaan.com), we may terminate your access to our content and services of Kiddaan (Kiddaan.com).
As already mentioned, Kiddaan (Kiddaan.com) believes in securing and keeping your data safe. Our top priority is to keep information about you safe and away from unauthorised access of third parties.
Email- [email protected]
We also request you to add necessary details in your complaint which includes your name, exact concern, contact number or email.