Sidhu Moosewala’s murder on 29 May 2022 made huge headlines and is still continuing to be a hot topic of discussion. The popular and celebrated Punjabi singer was shot dead in his thar near Mansa. After his untimely demise, various reports claimed and talked about the threat to Salman Khan’s life.
The Bollywood actor also went on to receive a threat letter allegedly sent by the Lawrence Bishnoi gang. The letter in Hindi said that both Salim Khan and his son would soon meet the same fate as singer Siddhu Moosewala (Tera Moosawala bana denge). And now, the Dabbang actor’s name has once again caught the limelight connected to Sidhu Moosewala’s murder case.
Also Read: Wedding Bells For Richa Chadha & Ali Fazal! Here’s All About The Grand Wedding Festivities
Punjab Director General of Police, Gaurav Yadav revealed that a recce was conducted for Salman Khan on the instruction of Lawrence Bishnoi. Yes you read that right,
The Punjab DGP made this statement addressing the statements quoted by Kapil Pandit, an arrested accused in Sidhu Moosewala’s murder case.
Punjab Director General of Police, Gaurav Yadav stated, “Kapil Pandit, one of the arrested accused, said during interrogation that he along with Sachin Bishnoi and Santosh Yadav had conducted a recce in Mumbai to target Salman Khan on the instructions of Lawrence Bishnoi. We will also interrogate them.”
Also Read: Sandeep Maheshwari Loses Almost 1.5 Crore Every Month! Here Is WHY
DGP Yadav also said that to target Salman Khan, “a plan was made in collaboration with Sampat Nehra, which we got to know on May 30”.
A total of 23 accused have been arrested in Sidhu Moosewala’s assassination case. “A total of 23 accused have been arrested so far. Two accused were neutralized in an encounter and so far 35 accused nominated,” said Punjab DGP while interacting with media persons here.
More details and Salman Khan’s statement on the case are still awaited.